Plants are Magic Magazine Vol 2
A magazine for makers, dreamers and plant lovers, "Plants are Magic" is a celebration of botanical creativity and our relationship with plants.
Vol. 2 focuses on 'local plants' with an autumn/winter theme: 104 pages of plant-based art, craft, food, healing, interviews, stories, experiences, recipes and tutorials.
Printed on FSC certified silk paper, A5 size (21cmx15cm) and 'perfect bound' just like a soft cover book.
Highlights from this issue:
- learn how to make paint from homemade plant dyes
- make a wall sculpture with fir needles
- read interviews with botanical artists, a natural dyer, a florist and herbalist
- forage and make your own herbal incense and smudge sticks
- grow microgreens on your windowsill
- find out why it's healthier to eat locally grown food
- read about the magic of biodynamic growing
- make a plant mandala and engage with the nature that surrounds you
- read personal stories from different artists and herbalists from around the world
- self-care beauty recipes using seasonal plants
- tasty recipes for huckleberry scones, nettle pesto and autumnal tea blends
Independently published by Rebecca Desnos in the UK and proudly ad-free.