Plant Dye Zine
New Plant Dye Zine, from UK-based natural dyer, Rebecca Desnos.
100+ pages of botanical dye recipes, tutorials, articles and inspiration.
- Botanical inks on paper, made from avocado stones + pomegranate skins (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Eco-printing with leaves (by Louise Upshall from Gumnut Magic)
- Petal paint (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Flower + leaf pounding (a brand new technique by Samorn Sanixay)
- Inspiration from the forest – blind tree drawings and making ink from pinecones (by Yasuna Iman)
- Making paint from oak galls (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Homegrown colour: starting your own dye garden (by Flora Arbuthnott from Plants + Colour)
- Growing cuttings (by Tina Bettison)
- Bundle dyeing with flowers (by Maggie Pate from Nade Studio)
- Make + decorate a flower press (by Rebecca Desnos)
- Flower pressing: bonus interview + tutorial with lots of wonderful tips! (by Tricia Paoluccio from Modern Pressed Flower)
Soft cover / 108 pages / no advertisements / this paperback is the same size as Botanical Colour at your Fingertips, measuring 234 x 15mm.