Pure Wool Mongrel Socks
Super warm, super comfy, funky colours, Australian-made and eco-friendly - we love Mongrel Socks!
These Mongrel Socks are made with certified Tasmanian grown and non-mulesed 20.5 pure merino wool. A luxuriously soft fibre, Tasmanian merino is the product of nature, careful environmental stewardship, and over 180 years of knowledge and experience. GMO free and officially boasting the world’s cleanest air, pure, fresh water and four distinct seasons, Tasmania provides the ideal conditions for happy sheep growing luxury fine merino wool.
Made on antique sock machines in service since 1928, your feet won't get too hot or too cold with these lovelies, no matter what the day brings.
- Certified Tasmanian grown 20.5 micron merino
- Certified non-mulesed
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear
- Substantial weight, around 200gms per pair
- Machine washable on short, cold cycle
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash
- Five fun colours to choose from
- Warm in the cold, cool in the heat, maintain warmth when damp.
- Made in Tasmania, Australia
- One of the great things about pure wool socks is you don't have to wash them so often, in fact you can go for days with simple airing overnight. Great for the environment and your workload!
- The health benefits of the loose top cannot be understated, even if tight socks don’t annoy you, every time you wear them they are undermining your legs' vascular health.
- Will these pure wool Mongrel Socks last forever? Nuh, no way. With no nasty petro-chemical synthetics commonly used to enhance sock wear life, they won't last forever and nor will they be found fouling up our natural environment for a millenium. A good excuse to learn how to darn socks though maybe?
Made in Tasmania by Mongrel Tasmanis.